If you would like to learn the secret to becoming as happy as The Buddha…
I’ll Show You How To Become As Calm As A Deep River…
How To Become Immune To Fear, Anger And Resentment
You’re about to discover:
- A complete A – Z system for getting in touch with your Core, so you feel an abundant supply of love and happiness no matter what’s happening in your life.
- How to get over any past hurt.
- How to stop worrying about tomorrow and live with an ongoing sense of Zen-like calm and peace.
- The permanent solution to ‘couch potato syndrome’: This mental shift erases your excuses and makes your procrastination vanish into thin air.
- How to heal your most important childhood wounds. (Especially the ones that sabotage your relationships and career.)
- How to “grease the wheels” of success, get unstuck and feel optimistic about your future again – like your can make things happen and create the future you want.
- The antidote for comfort foods, emotional eating, and weight gain from stress.
Centuries ago, it was common for baby girls in China to have their feet bound to prevent further growth. When they grew up, these girls would hobble around on ugly stubs and would never experience the joys of running or moving freely, because their society considered crippled feet to be a sign of beauty and status.
Believe it or not, we experience a similar fate today.
As you know, children really are bundles of joy. They have an unlimited capacity for experiencing happiness, abundance and intimacy, but at some point – sooner or later – their self esteem is crippled and they become conditioned to hobble around the world feeling shriveled up inside. They will master all of the bound-up characteristics of so-called ‘normal’ adults:
- The nagging voice in your head. The one that always says you aren’t good enough, smart enough, that you aren’t beautiful, that you should roll over and give up.
- Compulsively asking “what if?” Staring at the ceiling at 3 in the morning with the taste of bile in your mouth because you are terrified of the future.
- The cancerous need to be successful. Maybe you need to make a fortune in order to prove that you are “good enough” – even if you have to sacrifice your health, passions, and sell your soul to the devil.
- Overwhelm. You never get what you really want. Life is a neverending struggle. You work really hard, but things never seem to work the way you want. After a while, you may decide to stick your head in the sand to avoid it all.
- Becoming a doormat: Your low self-esteem makes you needy and you put up with all manner of abuse because you are terrified of losing your relationship.
- Blowing things out of proportion: Other people can push your buttons and “make” you angry because you have not healed your inner wounds. Whenever someone sprinkles salt on your wounds, you tend to blow the issue out of proportion and make things worse.
- Constant drama in your life. No matter what the circumstances of your life, there is always something else to stress about: finances, relationships, gossip, betrayal… it never seems to end.
- A bottomless pit of dissatisfaction. Nothing is ever good enough – not your friends, your lovers, your income, or your body!
- Lifelong grudges and distrust. You carry the burden of suffering for decades because you have wounds that have not healed. You know these grudges sabotage your present-day relationships, but you just can’t let go.
- Blame. You can’t help but find fault in others – even when you know better and you want to stop.
- Never getting what you really want. Life feels like a non-stop struggle. You work really hard, but things never seem to work out the way you want them to.
It all starts very young when your supply of nurturing dries up. Parents inevitably disappoint their children. These disappointments create core wounds which are the source of our unhappiness as adults.
The child starts to put up psychic shields to avoid more hurt, but those shields destroy the flow of nurturing from parent to child. This disrupted flow can devastate your self esteem. Once they put their shields go up, they may not even be able to receive love and nurturing from others, even if it is in abundant supply.
Everyone needs to feel nurtured. When you fear that you won’t get your needs met, you walk through the world oozing neediness. Coming from this weak foundation, you are destined to attract mounds of suffering in your life; it’s almost guaranteed.
Your neediness germinates into dissatisfaction, and your dissatisfaction sprouts into a forest of blame, anger, insecurity, and an insatiable thirst for more. This thirst for more is not unlike Gollum’s lust for The Ring in The Lord of The Rings. He wants ‘his precious’ so badly, yet he has no clue that The Ring comes with a deadly disease that decays him from the inside out.
You will be astonished when you discover how easy it is to handle any challenge when you learn how to walk through the world feeling like your needs are met, your cup is full, and you feel nurtured and abundant on the inside.
- Abundance makes you happy regardless of circumstances.
It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, single or married, fat or thin. A foundation of abundance makes you immune to negativity in much the same way that a vaccination protects you from getting the flu. Once you have that inner sense of nurturing, you will not blow your problems out of proportion, you won’t panic, and you won’t look for happiness from the outside world. You will simply approach your problems with a calm confidence and move on to the next blissful moment!
- Abundance makes you more likely to achieve your goals…
You aren’t straining and pushing to achieve your goals because you aren’t attached to the outcome like was Gollum to his ring. You work for the sheer joy of it, without needing to ‘prove’ yourself, so your passion shines through and you produce better results. You will also be able to access your deepest creative abilities and spot opportunities as they arise. When you come from abundance, you will feel as if there is an invisible hand or guardian angel that always brings you luck when you need it most.
- Abundance leads to better relationships.
You will be able to let go of grudges that have destroyed your relationships with your parents and family. You will stop sabotaging your romantic relationships because you no longer feel like you need to cling to your old story about why everything is wrong with your life. You will become more attractive and radiant, and have greater influence and choice with people around you. You will be able to love more freely without fear of being hurt or rejected.
In other words…
- You will become as calm as a deep river no matter what challenge you face.
- You will tap into your own “inner buddha” so that you experience almost limitless joy.
- And you will become a fountain that overflows with love and acceptance to benefit everyone around you.
Okay, you might be wondering…
Since 1992, I have been showing folks all around the world how to make major changes in their relationships, career, and life.
I am the creator of two bestselling self help programs on Amazon.com and I’m professionally trained in several mind-body disciplines. I teach over 1,200 people in 12 countries every year.
You may also be wondering…
All of the enlightened masters have practiced meditation, and for good reason. For millenia, it has been the roadmap to greater levels of abundance, joy and happiness. That’s why I’m going to show you how to tap into your inner abundance with 7 unique guided meditations.
If you have ever tried to meditate before, you may have found that it isn’t easy. Sometimes you fall asleep – and it can be extremely difficult to quiet your mind…
With my meditations, my voice will guide you through every stage of the process, so you don’t have to struggle with your own mind. All you have to do is listen to my voice and I will show you where to focus your attention so that you go down the path to deeper levels of awareness and change.
I act as a guide on your journey
Follow my voice, and I’ll show you exactly how to:
- Heal your deepest childhood wounds and create new space for happiness and joy in your life.
- Let go of any resentments that are presently poisoning your thoughts.
- Dissolve your anxieties and fear, so you approach life with a calm, collectedness.
- Create more intimate relationships by expanding your capacity to love.
- Shift your happiness inside, so you are always feel good no matter what is happening in the outside world.
- Destroy negative patterns, such as emotional eating, that are caused by unresolved emotional wounds.
If you are ready to experience the most in-depth mental and spiritual journey you have ever had in your life, then you’ll want to begin this course. It will completely change the way you experience the world.
Neediness To Abundance takes you on a journey from neediness, fear, anger and resentment… to joy, happiness and inner peace. Taking this course will make you immune to negativity just like a vaccination prevents you from getting the flu.
In this course you will find 7 guided meditations along with supporting materials for healing your inner wounds and expanding your sense of nurturing.
Here Is A Brief Summary Of The Course
Journey #1: Heal Your Core
The first step to profound healing is to reconnect to the wounded places in your body and emotional consciousness. This first guided meditation finds those places and then provides them with nurturing to heal the wounds and prepare for growth.
Journey #2: Build and Enhance Self Reliance
As babies, we were helpless and needed nurturing from others for our survival. As adults, we have the ability to generate our own self-nurturing. When you discover the ability to provide self-nurturing – in a way that touches the core of your being – you start to shift from dependence to self-reliance. You feel strong and grounded no matter what happens to you.
Journey #3: Undo Twizzles
Sometimes emotional wounds crossover and produce physical symptoms. For example, you may have allergies or other ailments caused by emotional wounds. You may also compensate for your emotional wounds with unhealthy patterns like smoking or emotional eating. These are called twizzles. This guided meditation examines these unwanted twizzles and unravels them so that you can end your unecessary suffering.
Journey #4: Release Protections and Projections
We project the cause of our pain out onto others, because blaming reduces our felt sense of pain. These protections and projections create self-fulfilling prophecies that prevent us from receiving the very things we want.This guided meditation will help you reconnect with the real needs and intentions behind your blaming, so you can skip all of the drama and move directly toward what you really want to draw into your life.
Journey #5: Rebuild On A New Foundation
When you heal your earliest wounds and create a sense of nurturing, you can live in a nirvana of your own making. This process could take months or years on its own, but this fifth guided meditation will allow you to reevaluate your entire life at dream-speed to integrate and deepen the changes at a much faster rate.
Journey #6: Create New Behaviors
In this journey you will transition from inner healing to outer behaviour change. I expand on your inner transformation so that you start to behave in ways that give you the results you really want.
Journey #7: Discover What Has Changed
By this point in the program, you will have already made deep, lasting changes at an unconscious level. You will have also prepared your unconscious to adopt new, more empowering behaviours out in the real world. Now you will discover – with conscious mental awareness – the changes you have already made at your core. You’ll get to experience how those changes will impact your future life.
This course normally sells for $250. To qualify for the free program, all you have to do is complete it within 30 days of your purchase date. If you do not complete the program within the 30 days, you will be charged $250. If you do complete the program within 30 days, you will receive it completely free.
What’s the time commitment?
The program takes a total of about 12 to 20 hours to complete. It is most effective when done in chunks of 60 to 90 minutes at a time spread out over three or four weeks. You can do it at the times that work best for you.
So, why am I offering the program for free?
The answer is quite simple. I know this program will change your life. But it will only make a difference if you actually complete it. I’ve found that the best way to support people and hold them accountable for completing the program, is to provide this “free with commitment” offer.
Click the ‘Register Now’ button to get started:
Option #1: Do nothing. Continue to hang on to all of the reasons why your life is unhappy. Blame your parents, friends or lovers for all of your problems. You can keep your head in the sand while you continue to worry about tomorrow, and worst of all, you can keep struggling to live up to other people’s standards in order to finally feel “good enough.”
Option #2: Try to heal your wounds all by your lonesome. Of course, you have tried this before. Unfortunately this didn’t work for you before, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this page.
Option #3: You can take the proven path to inner happiness. You can take the path that makes you immune to fear, anger and resentment just like a vaccine prevents you from getting the flu…AND you can get the entire course, 100% free of charge.
Click the ‘Register Now’ button to get started:
See you on the other side,
P.S. Those poor little Chinese girls were condemned to hobble around on ugly stubbs. They had no choice in the matter, but you do. You don’t have to be like the billions of folks who are controlled by their inner wounds – who are condemned to lead lives of resentment, anger and fear. This is the only program in the world that actually makes you immune to negativity so that it rolls off of you like water on a duck’s back! The results are truly amazing!
P.P.S. You really have nothing to lose by trying this course. If you really are serious about your personal development, then I’m serious about giving this product to you for free. Get it right now and you don’t pay anything unless you don’t complete the course. I am offering this deal to you because I am 100% committed to helping you succeed. At this point, you are the only person who could get in your way. So what are you waiting for? Take the plunge. Click the “Register Now” button right now: